Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break-Day 4

Day 4 was a fun day. We didn't really do much but what we did do was fun and exciting. I believe we started the day late as always and proceeded to lay out in the sun and then take a dip in the hot tub. Then there was much running and playing on the swings. Then we went back to the condo and had some amazing chicken cooked by our very own Lexie Homemaker. Then there was driving and singing and dancing in the car and a Sonic run. Then a not-so-scary movie (When a Stranger Calls) and a Wal-Mart run. Yay Wal-Mart at 3am! Then of course we slept.

The end.

Hugs all around!
Lexie Homemaker and her tasty chicken!

I love the swings!
Elizabeth and I on the boardwalk
The boardwalk
"Why can't we have a funeral?" -Steph
The other side of our condos
Playing with the ball in the grass
Sitting on the wall
Steph looking like the girl from the Grudge at Sonic

Steph L. should be a comedian:
"You can squish my bladder, you can squish my ribs but you can't squish my breasts!"
"I can't infect people by myself."
"I only date guys with normal-colored lungs."
"Elizabeth, get a liver."

On that note, Elizabeth has a very nice liver, and a good sense of humor:
"Steph (L.), you're not meant to be in the middle."

Me:
"[Elizabeth] Please don't think about Brad Pitt while you're spooning with me."

The official end.

Stay tuned for more pictures and quotes from Spring Break 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip. Hopefully you had as much fun as your pictures imply.