Monday, December 7, 2009

The End is Near

And now, the end is near and so I face the final bidding...

The semester is almost over! Tomorrow will be my last day on campus before I head to St. Louis for a few days and then home. I will be writing a paper until Dec. 15, but such is life. I finished my Spanish final in 45 minutes today (Woohoo!) and am now waiting around in the library for a dinner at a professor's house.

Since my last post about posting (which I have epically failed at) a little bit has happened.

Halloween was awesome! View pictures here. Chicken. Suit.

Josh came to visit and we had a great time at Homecoming. There was a reception for CSF alumni, a football game (that we lost, boo) and a lot of good lounging and relaxing time.

And, of course, Thanksgiving! Grandmama and I went over to Uncle Sandy and Aunt Gibby's house and had a great time hanging out with family. They are some pretty awesome people and I'm so glad I get the chance to get to know all the East Coasters. Although, I seriously miss going to Arizona and seeing all of my family there. All the cousins are turning into people. Not allowed!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving my maternal side of the family had a Christmas Party/Family Reunion. This year was great again. We have lots of little babies and kids and a soon-to-be addition, my cousin Will's fiance. Congratulations! I guess this officially puts me next in line. Did you hear that, Josh? No pressure or anything.

I also performed at our on-campus sports bar/restaurant as part of a jazz concert and it was awesome! I felt a lot more comfortable this time and I look forward to other chanced to perform.

There have been more Christmas celebrations, including the CSF Christmas Party. Viewed here. There was so much great food, people and presents! Everyone needs a plastic stegosaurus that sharpens pencils and walks. Duh.

And now, I sit and wait and try to find time to do laundry and pack between dinners, babysitting, paper writing and a few parties, all before Wednesday! I don't think I'll be sleeping much until I get back to San Diego on the 14th. Vacation, here I come!

Be prepared for more posts, if I can remember, about the whole, you know, graduating and future thing. Maybe.

No comments: