Friday, January 30, 2009

Published!

Outside The Collegian!

This is a little late but whatever...

For my Public Affairs class this semester I am a staff writer for the Capital News Service, which reports on the General Assembly in Virginia. I wrote an article about the budget problems and how it will affect schools in a small town called Culpepper and it make it into their paper. I don't have a hard copy yet but it's online here.

Hopefully there will be a lot of this going on this semester.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!! How cool is that to have your name and such in the opening byline. So proud of you.

You will have to get some when they are published. I will email the info to a couple of people who always ask about you, Mrs. Burge and those guys.

Can't wait to get to VA and enjoy the warmer weather, at least warmer for you guys.

Love you,
Mom